Terms and Conditions
- All courses are described on our homepage www.naftaco.com.
- The course fee includes only services described in the course description. it includes instruction, all seminar materials, lunches, refreshments served during the entire seminar, but not hotel accommodation.
- Participants must attend all program days and fulfill all program requirements in order to receive a certificate.
- Nafta reserves the right to refuse the delegate from participating in the course or award the certificate, without refund, if the delegate shows up later than the specified meeting time.
- Nafta reserves the right to cancel or terminate wholly or in part any course and make changes to the course at any time and for any reasons.
- In the provision of its services as a world-class Training Provider, Nafta is committed to provide fair access / equal opportunities throughout the delivery of its courses and assessment leading to the completion of training programmes, or 3rd party qualifications/certifications.
- Event management services is not included in the course fee. A reduced corporate rate and a limited number of rooms may be available for participants wishing to stay at the hotel venue. Requests for hotel reservations should be made at least three (3) weeks prior to the start of the program. All hotel accommodation is strictly subject to availability and terms and conditions imposed by the hotel will apply.
- Any circumstances beyond the control of the Company may necessitate postponement, change of seminar venue or substitution of assigned Instructor. The Company reserves the right to exercise this clause and implement such amendments.
Please Note: Fees, dates, speakers are subject to change. Nafta’s liability is limited to reimbursement of paid program fees.
- Nafta will issue an invoice at the time of booking stating the payment terms, and we reserve the right to suspend participation/certification if payment is not made.
- Private bookers and individuals will need to pay by debit/credit card.
- We also reserve the right to add handling fees and interest to late payments. Please contact us for more details.
- In the event of a full or partial cancellation of a course by the client the cancellation charges will apply base on our Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellation must be made in writing to Nafta.