- About Us
- Training Programs
- Certificate Verification
- Contact Us
- Log in
Looking to create an account ?
Already have an account? Login
Already have an account? Login
|12/22/2023||5 Days||7350 AED||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Register|
|11/22/2023||5 Days||7350 AED||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Register|
|10/22/2023||5 Days||7350 AED||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Register|
|9/22/2023||5 Days||7350 AED||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Register|
|8/22/2023||5 Days||7350 AED||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Register|
|7/22/2023||5 Days||7350 AED||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Register|
|6/22/2023||5 Days||7350 AED||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Register|
To provide the tools allowing to identify and evaluate most of the machinery defects during operation.
To give the necessary knowledge and methods in view of organizing and practicing an efficient predictive maintenance.
On completion of the course, the participants:
• know the capacity and limits of different types of equipment: sensors, analysers, softwares, …
• are able to recognise typical signatures of the more common mechanical defects
• can decide the kind of signal treatments to apply in order to give evidence of a specific defect and evaluate its severity
• have discussed how to promote a maintenance program for each machine, according to the type of machine and its criticality in the production process.
Supervisory and technical staff involved in inspection and maintenance of rotating equipment. The practical approach, based on case studies, workshops, in situ exercises and demonstrations on actual machines, makes the course suitable both for fulltime vibration specialists and for any person working in rotating machinery maintenance.
• Frequency and amplitude.
• Displacement, velocity, acceleration.
• Different types of vibration: periodic, random, shocks.
• Overall measurements: their limitations, severity charts, high frequency techniques for anti-friction bearings, practical recommendations.
• Simple system behavior: amplitude and phase.
• Actual rotor and bearings systems.
• Critical speeds.
• Using phase to study resonance.
• Identifying and solving problems.
• FFT analyzers: Fourier transforms and actual plots.
• Accelerometers, fixation methods.
• Selecting analysis parameters: scales, units, windows.
• Using special functions: zoom, cepstrum, envelope detection.
• Using non-contacting probes for monitoring large machinery running on plain or tilt-pad bearings.
• Shaft and coupling misalignment
• Antifriction bearings
• Oil whirl of plain or tilt pad bearings
• Mechanical looseness, shaft cracks, friction between rotor and stationary part
• Defective gears
• Electromagnetic defects of induction electric motors
• Drive belt vibration
• Vibration control policy: machinery improvement program.
• Different policies according to the type of machinery and its criticity.
• "Ordinary machines" monitoring (motor-pump assemblies, fans, blowers, ...). Guidelines.
• Developing an effective program: cooperation between specialists, mechanics and operators.